At King Cole Farm we are committed to providing our users with a website that is accessible to the largest audience possible. We aim to promote accessibility and inclusion for all of our customers. Our goal is to enable all of our customers to successfully navigate through our website and access all of our digital offerings. Our goal is to make your experience at King Cole Farm’s website as successful as possible. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website for everyone. This is an ongoing process, and as we continue to strive towards our goal of promoting accessibility, we welcome your feedback on how we might improve. If you have any specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular web page on www.kingcolefarm.com, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call us at 302-677-1730.
- Accessible entrance to the King Cole Farm Pole Barn
- Accessible walkway to the King Cole wedding Gazebo
- Accessible entrance to the King Cole Residence
- Accessible restrooms in both the King Cole Farm Residence and Pole Barn
- Accessible seating in the King Cole Farm Gazebo Courtyard, Residence and Pole Barn
- Accessible parking including Van access spaces.